QG8C-A 8" Upgraded Pipe Cutter for Steel Pipes
1. The Model QG8C-A Pipe Cutter is for 2” to 8” schedule 10/40.steel pipe, galvanized pipe at the job site or in the shop.
2. The operator controls the feeding rate by pumping the hydraulic hand pump throughout the operation.
3. The QG8C-A cut pipes with clean cutting edge,no sparks, dust or open flame.
4. The processed pipes can be threaded or grooved with no extra processing.
5. An induction motor ensures very quiet operation.
6. Motor power is upgraded to 550 W.
7. Gear box is strengthened.
Quickly cuts steel pipe with minimal burr.
Great for cutting pipe for groove joining.
Heavy-duty design is perfect for field or shop use.
Cutting Capacity: 2” to 8” schedule 10/40
Motor: 550 W induction, 50/60 Hz
Spindle Speed: 24 RPM
Switch: ON/OFF heavy duty switch
Ball Bearing Pipe Support for QG8C-A
|Catalog No.||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|QG8C-A||Hydraulic Power Pipe Cutter, 110 V/60 Hz|
|QG8C-A||Hydraulic Power Pipe Cutter, 220 V/50 Hz|
|Catalog No.||Model No.||Description|
|Ball Bearing Pipe Support|
From 1st., February 2018 on, this type of cutting wheel will be free included in the QG8C and QG12C pipe cutters as standard configuration and the prices will be the same as before.